Mozola Monday Mini's
Starting Monday July 26th, the Mozola League will be changing to a Monday Night Mini weekly format for the remainder of this summer season, meaning until the end of daylight savings (first Saturday in November). The first week will be a single division random draw doubles.
When: Every Monday night
Time: Sign-up between 5:30 to 5 :45, tee off promptly after the registration and players meeting
Where: Jim Mozola Memorial Disc Golf Course downtown along the bayou
Cost: $10 (which includes Ace Pot and Mulligan)
Payout: All cash payout on-site immediately following the Mini
HFDS' primary purpose in this change is to offer a more competitive option than HFDS leagues otherwise offer players, in a centrally located course, in the most difficult course in the HFDS player rating system.
These are some preliminary guidelines, and are subject to change and modification.
1. $10 entry fee. $1 goes to Ace Pot, $1 for Mulligan, $1 for HFDS, $7 to payout. Payout to the top 1/3rd of the division.
2. Registration 5:30 to 5:45 with shotgun start immediately after registration.
3. Nightly Cash Payout
4. Mozola League Ace Pot applies
5. HFDS Divisions apply with a minimum of a three person division. Players always have the choice to play up to a higher division. If someone does not have an HFDS rating, they can play according to their PDGA rating if they can present a current PDGA membership card. Otherwise, if someone does not have an HFDS rating nor a PDGA rating, then they may play either the blue or the the gold division.
6. Every third week will be a single division random draw doubles.
7. The mini will be played rain or shine unless there is flooding preventing the TD from being able to travel to the course or within the TD's discretion it is unsafe to play, due to, for example, lightning.
8. PDGA Rules apply.
9. Contact Richard Fason for more details and for sign-ups, which you can do by sending a personal message to 'bettercounsel' on this bulletin board.
Last edited by ERicJ; 09-20-2010 at 03:27 PM.