Originally Posted by bmugwump
For any of you who were making plans like I was to go up to Huntsville for this thing Saturday, I talked with Steve this morning and he's decided he's not ready to do this "party" yet...so mark it off your list please! You can still call him up & go up to play for the usual fee if you want to, but no "free" party & round yet. He's decided to wait until all of this Texas Swing stuff is over with.
What? Well hell, I had made plans to bring Melissa and Colin up to Shawshank this Saturday and enjoy the party and map the course. I can understand wanting to hold off until after the swing but now I've got a 10 year-old who wants to catch some damn big catfish this weekend.