Mar 5, 2012 Meeting
6 Attendees: Richard F., Mr. Ed, Conrad J., Patrick B., Andi Y.
Financial Report Conrad J.
's report reviewed and approved by club vote, $7,430.00
, of which $5,256.74
in Concrete for Moffitt Fund.
Club raised $2,217 from Ice Bowl for Houston Food Bank as of club meeting.
- Memberships 67, membership should jump after start of leagues
by Patrick B.
Moffitt Tee Boxes Conrad J.
- Patrick B. to prepare laminated league flyers to post at area courses, Club votes to approve up to $20 expenditure
- HFDS Twitter account @HFDSNEWS
- PDGA rated HFDS rounds (lots of discussion) costs $0.50 per round. Discussions indicate take a wait and see tact to see if requested, how works with other organizations
- HFDS to be vendor at TxStates Fly Mart, to sell shirts and memberships, Moffitt tags
brings up discussion about reforestation efforts in the meanwhile since we now are having to go through additional approval for concrete
New Sign/Map for Bass
Waiting on Richard R.
Request to Recover Costs for Flags
Club votes to approve $270 for 3 sets of colored flags to be used for tournaments.
Request to Recover Costs for Tools, Shelving, Materials for Container
Need more specifics from Nez
before approving the $300 requested
- Sponsorship Requests $100 Approval for Sponsorship of Birdshot and DG Proshop Series. Includes a Banner to be displayed at all of the events this year which HFDS keeps at the end of the year.
- Email from College Intramural Director, Richard F. to send to Tom Y. and Vic A.
- 2012 League Schedules Mr. Ed, Conrad J. will determine dates and advise Patrick B. for flyer and Facebook promotions
- Texas Women's Doubles HFDS votes for girly station to be run by Richard F. and Conrad J. at Texas Army Trail, approves $50 expenditure
- April 13th, 10 AM, Friday before Texas Women's Doubles
- Commissioner Steve Radack will be in attendance, would be good for HFDS officers and membership to make a good showing