For the sake of expendiency, since I did not post the meeting minutes from lastmonth, I will post the for both meetings and create an amalgamation of the two.
June 5, 2012 Richard F., Mr. Ed, Conrad J., Larry K., Jim G.
, Jeff M., and Lance C.
and July 3, 2012 Meeting Richard F., Mr. Ed, Conrad J., Jim G.
, Patrick B.
Financial Report Conrad J.
's report reviewed and approved by club vote, $8,648 is club funds
as of June 2012 meeting , not including the $5,276.74
in Concrete for Moffitt Fund. Basket Fund is $261
- Memberships approx. 100, Chris S. membership rec'd needs to get his membership card. Club votes to validate the misprint on the membership card for Derek L. in this one instance (2011 membership card says not expire until 2012) possibly may not have renewed until the end of the year.
Moffitt Tee Boxes
- Need to get merch. from Patrick B. before 2nd Moffitt bag tag challenge
- final approval obtained from Parks & Rec., 5% processing fee for Houston Parks Board, Contractor Disc Golfer and Houston Parks Board in communication (since this meeting the check had been sent to the Houston Parks Board to pay the contractor to perform the work)
- Additional Fundraiser Bag Tag Challenge to replenish the amounts by the underwritten HFDS funds looking at end of August
New Sign/Map for Bass
Vinnie M. has advised Georgetown Club would have a significant amount of added cash, Larry K.
Discussions and Tabled
- Sponsorship Requests
- Inquiry made none requested
- Patrick B. makes inquiry about a qualifier for National Collegiates - Vic A. may be involved. Club would provide sponsorship through cash payout to winner to help fund going to National Collegiates, Club votes to consider the matter by email by the members present and decide by July 23rd