10-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Current HFDS Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Meeting Minutes
Originally Posted by bettercounsel
October 2, 2012 Meeting: Richard F., Conrad J., Ed. M., David B., Larry K. and Jeff M.
Financial Report Conrad J.
's report reviewed and approved by club vote
$9,389.07 is club funds
not including the Basket Fund of $261, Moffitt Show Fund of $752
Moffitt Tee Boxes
- Concrete Boxes are installed. Many thanks to Derek L. for his efforts in supervising installation.
- Club votes in recognition of Derek L.'s supervising and coordinating the tee-box installation a 5 year club family for him and Stefani L. and additional recognition on message board and to reimburse Larry K. to get a framed certificate of recognition to give to Derek L. in thanks for his efforts in supervising and coordinating the installation of the tee-boxes at Moffitt. Also a letter of recognition and thanks will be drafted by Larry K. and Conrad J., recognizing Houston Parks & Rec., Houston Parks Board, Councilwoman Helena Brown as well as Derek L. Dave B. to get a disc signed by disc golfers wanting to express their thanks to Derek. See David B. to sign the disc.
- Memberships 101
New Sign/Map for Bass
- Need to show concrete tee-boxes at Moffitt and HFDS sponsorship as additional reason to be a club member
- Conrad J. has the discs from Tx.Highschool Champs and Buzz v. Roc, some HFDS Logo Shirts, some xxl, L, and at least one M that I saw, email Conrad if interested, at cost.
Per Richard F., Nez
are conferring on printing costs Conrad J.
will email Nez
about where to send payment to Richard R.
for the services rendered
Texas States Larry K.
will be liason with Vinnie M.
regarding communications on status of TxStates2013 as things progress. Discussions of whether Vinnie M.
may need additional support from HFDS.
- Sponsorship Requests inquiry made and none requested
- Moffitt Winter League - Conrad says he will start the league at Moffitt for the first league, and also he may float it to Jester for the 2nd league.
Wow, thanks everyone, Stefani and I appreciate it very much! I'm glad things turned out well at Moffitt and the players seem happy with the new boxes. This is a big win for HFDS and the players so I'm glad that I could help.