Re: Meeting Minutes
July 5 , 2011
15 Attendees: Richard F., Randy S., Derek L., Stefani L., Patrick B., Lance C., Mister Ed., Conrad J., Billy G., Larry K., Jim G., Jeff M., Paul W., Susan M., and one other person.
Financial Report reviewed and approved, $7,331.46
Membership Report Approaching 120 Members
Promotions Report Awaiting final price on the HFDS stamped discs for Ace Run est. ~$1,600 to ~$1,800. Club authorized $1,800
T. C. Jester Redesign club votes in favor of underwriting $1,500 for baskets, for Jester 21 hole re-design, additional donations and fund raising to be sought
Additional Fund raising for Concrete for Moffitt
(1) HFDS sets $7,200 fund raising goal ($200 per tee-box) and set a goal to raise the funds by Nov. 1st;
(2) A Bag Tag Challenge Mini on Aug. 6th (Billy, Lance and Conrad) in the afternoon @ Moffitt $10 entry plus purchase of a Tag which is retailing $10 (meaning must have a Concrete for Moffitt bag tag to participate);
(3) Poll regarding how much should HFDS underwrite for installation of concrete tee-boxes on members only area of the website indicated 1 against, 3 for $1,000, 2 for $1,500, 3 for $2,000 and 1 for all of it;
(4) Club votes to underwrite $1,500 for concrete; and
(5) Shawshank Fundraiser Tournament, Larry to make inquiry.
Fundraising Model is $6,400 + $800 donations:
(1) Net Sales of the HFDS Stamp Rocs and Buzzes ~$2,400;
(2) Expected Net Sales of Bag Tags ~$1,000;
(3) Three Fund raising Tournaments that Averages $1,000 revenue =$3,000; and
(4) Thus, an additional $800 will need to be raised by donations.
(5) Sponsorship Letter. Need to inquire with city again about recognition for the donor. In any event, need to finalize a sponsorship letter.
Last edited by bettercounsel; 07-09-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: correct the fundraising model to $7,200
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|